Now that life is back to normal I'm going to try and get caught up on the past few months. Over the summer Mike's grandma moved to an assisted living complex close by. It has graduated levels of assistance based on needs and services you pay for. It has been nice to have her closer so we can visit her more often. She lives pretty close to Mike's work so they have lunch together every-other Monday. They are also working on a family history project together- trying to finish a book that Grandpa Wally had almost finished before he died. I've been able to go over a few times with the kids and bring lunch so we can visit. Erin and I were also able to visit her on her birthday. It's been nice to see her for more Sunday dinners at Larry & Marie's as well as other family gatherings and have the kids get to know her better. I snapped a few pictures on one of our visits that I love. In the first Grandma Frances is helping the kids with a Puzzle Buzz magazine she saved for them. In the second she is dancing with Calvin. There was some music playing on her radio and Calvin loves to dance. One of my goals for this next year is to visit with her more often. She always has some fun stories to share!
Melody + Corbin Engagement
5 years ago

1 comment:
"And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers..." Malachi 4:6
With your visits to Grandma Francis you are living this scripture. How blessed your children are to have parents who are so engaged in their upbringing and spiritual and educational development. :)
Post a Comment