Monday, June 11, 2012

School BBQ and Field Day

I'm trying to recap the last month of school activities so here are a few more...

In mid-May I walked over to the school with the younger two babes to join Adam and Anna at the school barbecue.  The kids enjoyed eating lunch outside and having mom and their siblings visit.  Here is Anna with one of her good friends, Athena.
 Adam and his teacher, Mrs. Hauge, at the school barbecue.  She was a great teacher and we're sure going to miss her.
 Later in the month we were back at the school for field day.  It's much simpler than when I was a kid and basically consists of the kids rotating around the various stations with a partner, followed by a popsicle after completing all the stations.  I'd like to see a little more here but the kids definitely look forward to this day even in its simplicity.

Adam in the obstacle course


 Calvin got to spend the day in the stroller and for the most part did pretty well.
 Adam with the soccer ball in mid air.
 Anna at the frisbee toss, clearing the hurdles, and racing...



2 comments:

Janis said...

I remember how busy the end of the school year can be!! It's all good though. Good for you for documenting all of the fun memories. :)

Jenna said...

Pretty much doing all those activities with my class. Because of year round school I just got done with one class and am now with another class and get to do it all over again. Oh goody! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...