Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Another Shiner

On Memorial Day Adam was playing catch with his Uncle Matt and ended up taking a ball to the eye.  After a week or so it healed up but then at his last game he ended up getting his second shiner for the season.  As he proudly puts it to everyone that asks about his eye, "You know the part of the field the slants up like a ramp between the infield and outfield?  Well I was in the outfield and there was a grounder and it came right to me, and went up the ramp, and hit me in the eye and knocked me down flat.  But I got up and threw the ball in and it was good thing too because the bases we loaded and I was able to stop the guy at third.  I stopped his grand slam and in the end our team only one by one point so it was good that I stopped him."  I think he's a little proud of his shiner.  Cute boy.


2 comments:

Janis said...

Ouch! That looks painful. He is looking so grown up. He must be going through a growth spurt!!

Unknown said...

That is such a cute story to go with that bruise though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...