Sunday, January 30, 2011

Warmy

I'm not sure if it's because they've grown up in cold Minnesota or not but my kids have always loved laying in front of "warmy", their affectionate term for heater vents. It doesn't really matter which vent they sit in front of but they always put their feet right up to it and can lay there a very long time. It started when Adam was little and now all my little munchkins run to "warmy" when he comes on (especially in the morning). The other day I walked into the kitchen and found this...













Typically I do have rugs on the floor in the kitchen that make this scene a little more comfy, but they were being washed at the time. No matter, "warmy" was calling.

5 comments:

The Prigmore Family said...

That is so cute! I want a warmy. Looks snuggly down there.

D said...

Ah ha ha ha... that is too funny. And yes- I think it is a Minnesota thing. I like standing on my warmies.

Paperninjamaster said...

I might just have to join them down there when I come to visit. :)

Paperninjamaster said...

That was me, mom/Janis. Devon has switched something on my google account so I can't get in with my email. Will have to undo it when he gets home from school.

Janis said...

Test- okay I think its fixed now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...