Oh and the winner of both the date and weight (2 winners) can choose one of the following prizes (depending on your location). First entry for the correct date and exact weight will be considered winners so check that your guess isn't a repeat. If there are no exact guesses we'll take the closest one(s) and if necessary do a drawing. Make sense? Ok, here are your prizes:
- A Large Slush-It! Pack shipped to your door (You know you want one...)
-A $10 gift card to Cold Stone Creamery (My favorite ice cream place, and I LOVE ice cream!) Also shipped to your door.
- A $10 gift card to Target (A place I frequent and where I spend a lot of $) Shipped to your door.
-OR 1 hour access to my handy dandy husband and his cool work shop. (My favorite guy will fix, build, or help you with that project you've been wanting to complete!) Sorry, this is for local residents only... that is unless you buy the plane ticket or you bank this for some future date when we happen to visit you (workshop not included for traveling options).
Once the baby arrives I'll post the winners on the blog. Winners have 1 week to respond or we'll pick another winner.
Good Luck and we'll keep you posted!

17 comments:
Just for fun (but not counted for prizes; meaning you can choose this date/weight and still maybe win- man this is getting technical) my guess:
January 25th; 7 lbs 3oz.
Ooo first, I'll pick your date! hehehe January 25th; 7lbs 3 oz.
can we have multiple guesses???
I'm guessing Jan. 30th so Mike can get through youth conference! :) I guess 8 lbs. 2 ozs. (And I'll take the home project fix up next time Mike is here in Poway! :)
I have been meaning to write a comment to you for forever. I read your blog all the time and talk to you in my head so I feel like we are up to date with each other, but we really haven't seen or talked to each other in Years. I would love to get our families together. Our husbands would get along great ( both engineering and such) and our kids are all just about the same ages. You are such a great mom and give me great ideas. Good luck with #4. 3 kids wasn't so bad, but 4 is killing me. I just can't seem to get a head. But I should stop writing and make my guess.
Feb. 3rd - 7 lbs 11 ozs
January 26th 7lbs 10oz. I want the Coldstone!!!
January 28th; 8 lbs 4 oz
C'mon baby!!!
While you may have been uncomfortable last night at the Pinewood Derby, you didn't look it :) so I'm going to guess:
Jan 29 7 lb. 11 oz.
January 26th
8 lbs 10 oz
21 inches long
I'd prefer the Cold Stone :)
I will be shocked if this baby is anywhere near the 7 pound guesses - only because it's your 4th and a boy. We'll see!! Hope you go soon! (and to heck with youth conference!) Hee hee hoooooo - hee hee hoooooooo.... GOOD LUCK!!
Jonelle-January 30th, 7 lbs 1 oz
Stephen-January 29th, 7 lbs 8 oz
Mark guesses Feb. 4th, 7lbs. 14 ozs. (Feb. 3rd Chinese New Year was already taken :( ). Gong Hsi Fa Tsai! Congratulations, prosper.
Natalie want's February 7th with 7lbs 2 ozs. and I (Jeff) would like February 10 with 8 lbs 3 ozs
Okay - I have to issue another date guess because mine passed. I don't care if it doesn't count.
Date: February 1st
Same Weight guess: 8 lbs 10oz
21 inches
feb 2 8 lbs 1 ounce
feb 2 8 lbs 1 ounce
Feb. 5 at 12:35 am and 8.7 and 20 inches long. I feel it in my bones!!!
Okay - I'm moving my last guess to Feb. 6th, since guessing Monday would be cheating.
8lbs 10 oz, 21 inches
I say Feb. 8th, 8 lbs 1oz.
Come on lil boy, we're waiting for you...
Post a Comment