Sunday, January 9, 2011

For Posterity

It's funny how things change with each pregnancy. When I was pregnant with Adam (and pre-blogger) I had a little website that I'd post on the MIT server of fun trips and experiences we had in Boston. I would also post a monthly picture of my ever growing pregnant belly. At the time I was so excited to show off my new rounded shape. Now pregnant with number 4, I avoid cameras at all costs. However, my SIL Jessica asked for a picture of me pregnant so she could see what I look like since we live far apart. I decided she was right and I should probably have a picture of me pregnant with this babe for posterity sake. So here I am at 34 weeks in all my pregnant roundness...


















This was taken on New Year's Eve- don't worry our tree and all decorations are down!

7 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

That is a great picture - you look so beautiful!!! Thanks for making the effort and braving the camera! (and baby #4 will love it too!)

Sheralie said...

So beautiful. Nice to see you! I didn't realize you were so far along. You look fabulous.

Janis said...

That's a very nice picture. I know how you avoid the camera, even on SKYPE, We only get to see you from the chest up!! Ha Ha!

The Prigmore Family said...

Lookin good Niki!

Jessi said...

I know how you feel, I have been like that for the last 2. you look absolutely beautiful!

Derek and Emily said...

I hope I look that good when I'm pregnant with baby #4! Looking good!

Jenna said...

Niki I think you look awesome for having baby #4. I showed my roommates and they were impressed too. Oh and I have had so many people say to me lately that I look so much like you so I mean I guess that means you do have to be pretty good looking. hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...