We made it back from our trip to CA. We had so much fun visiting family and attending the wedding and have a lot of pictures to prove it! I'll try and post them over the next few days as we head off for a second family reunion next week- this time on Mike's side of the family. Between unpacking, doing laundry, repacking, soccer games, baseball practice, preparing and teaching a Relief Society lesson, and regular maintenance of the house and family I have a pretty full week ahead of me. Anyways, here is the first set of pics from the trip...
Jenna made all the girls matching dresses for the rehearsal dinner. Crying Camille proved true to her name and wasn't too happy about her picture being taken. I love Rhyss' face in this one trying to figure out what's going on with her cousin.
Keeping busy on the steps
Cute cousins Logan & Anna
These two haven't seen each other in about a year and they played so well together the whole time! On the first day after a few hours of play they came to me holding hands and Anna said, "We wish we were in the same family." They were thrilled when I told them that in fact they are in the same family, and that they're cousins.


1 comment:
Awesome pics! I love that Jenna made those dresses...how cute! I miss you too and can't wait to catch up. Meanwhile, I'll eat 5 cups of gelato a day for you! :)
Post a Comment