Since I flew out early for the wedding with the 3 kiddos we had some time the week before all the festivities to get together with friends. I was so happy that one of my good friends from high school Julie was visiting from Utah the same time we were there. We got together on the 4th of July in the evening to watch fireworks with all of our families on the Stake Center lawn. We also had a girls night at Olive Garden one night and got our kids together to swim and play one day.
I loved catching up with all these girls!
Julie and I have had all of our kids just a few months apart. Adam & Anna played so well together with Cooper and Savannah. It was especially fun to see our kids play together and have so much fun in the pool and play house just like we did as kids. We have another generation of friends!


1 comment:
Loved visiting with you too, can you please send me the picture of all of us? thanks!
Post a Comment