Camille Nicole Gray was born at 5:45am this morning! She weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and was 20 inches long. Niki and baby are going great! More details to follow...
Melody + Corbin Engagement
5 years ago
Michael, Niki, Adam, Anna, Camille, Calvin, and Eli
15 comments:
She is beautiful and blonde!
Good job Niki, cant wait to hear more.
What a gorgeous girl! Her name is beautiful. Congratulations on another beautiful and healthy child. We love you so much!
Love,
Jessica, David, Dianne, Joshua, Rebecca, Caleb, and Isaac
Congratulations, she's beautiful!!!
Wonderful news! Congratulations! What a pretty girl, and I love the name Camille.
Congratulations Mike and Niki! She is lucky to have such wonderful parents! We think of you often!
Oh! She is beautiful! Congratulations! I wish we lived closer so our baby girls could be little buddies!
Wow you have pictures up already! Congratulations! She looks so alert and rarin to go! YAY for the Grays!!
Congratulations, she is beautiful!
Congrats you guys! She's a real beauty!!
What a beautiful little baby! You guys sure make cute kids! Way to go Niki. I can't wait to hear more about her arrival. Congrats guys!!
Congrats, Grays! I was wondering. I got the word from Lori last night, who got it, from all places...from Facebook. Can all your babies claim Facebook fame? :) Mike, please tell Niki that I'm thinking of her, and please call me or David if you think of anything we can do to help. Welcome, Camille! -Sprouts
Way to go you guys! Another super beautiful baby girl! Love her already!
Congratulations shes adorable !! Good luck with three let me know how that turns out! I wish you lots of help and sleep over the next couple weeks !!
Congrats! She's so adorable! Hope you're all staying warm!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment