My Dad served his mission in Taiwan and my family started the red envelope game shortly after I moved out of the house for college. So Mom had to teach us how to correctly say our part of the phrase in order to get our envelopes. Adam's kindergarten class talked about Chinese New Year so he knew what was in a red envelope and was eager to learn Chinese. So to all of you out there (a day late- although technically Chinese New Year is celebrated all week)
Gong Xi Fa Cai! Hong Bao Na Lei!
(http://goodcharacters.com/newsletters/redenvelope.html)

And of course I had to post a couple pictures of our first weeks with Camille...


2 comments:
Oh she is an absolute doll! congratulations on your new addition to your beautiful family! I'm so happy for you!
Oh! I love her little dress what a cute print on it too. She's darling!
Post a Comment