Friday, January 9, 2009

How big will she be...

I'm due in 13 days and we finally made some preparations for Baby Gray's birth. I think we are just about ready for her arrival. It is amazing how different things are the third time around, especially when I've already had a girl and a boy.

To keep me entertained until she arrives I thought we could play a little guessing game. Here's your chance to vote on Baby Gray's due date, her weight, and her height (see below). Just post your responses in the comment section and we'll see who is the closest.
Date:
Weight:
Height:

Just to make this fair for all both Adam and Anna were born on their due dates. Adam was 8lbs 3oz and Anna was 7lbs 14 oz. Honestly, I can't remember how long they were and I don't feel like looking it up right now- pathetic I know.

13 comments:

Niki said...

In hopes of inducing labor early with an easy delivery I'll vote Thursday, Jan 15th; 7lbs 8oz; 20 inches long. Wishful thinking I know:)

Julie W said...

Hmm, I will say Jan 14th, 8 lbs even, and 20.5 inches long. If you are scheduled to be induced hopefully you will come on your own the day before like me!

To make a real educated guess I would need to know how far you are dialated and effaced.... but this is the best guess I have got!

Mia said...

Okay, I know, it came to me in a dream last night...
January 16th (but you'll go into labor on the 15th and she'll come after 30 minutes of pushing, time will be 6:50 a.m.)
8 lbs 3 oz.
20.5 inches

That sounds good doesn't it? What does the winner get? Will you name her middle name after me????

______ Mia Gray! It's perfect :)

Jeff & Melissa said...

I have no idea but I'll say:

January 19th
7 lbs 12 oz
19.5" long

Jessica 7 said...

Date: Friday, January 23rd
Weight: 8 pounds 13 ounces
Height: 20.5 inches

Good luck - we can't wait!!! :)

steveandjonelle said...

January 20th 7 lbs 7 oz 20 inches.

Unknown said...

Date: Saturday, January 24th
Weight: 7 pounds 11 ounces
Height: 20 inches

Dave

Unknown said...

Date: Friday, January 23rd
Weight: 7 pounds 10 ounces
Height: 20 inches

Unknown said...

Date: Saturday, January 24th
Weight: 7 pounds 13 ounces
Height: 21 1/2 inches

House of Payne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Okay, so I know I said next Monday the 19th but I'm changing my vote so that hopefully you'll have her sooner:

Wednesday, January 14th
8 lbs, 5 oz
20 inches

Lori said...

Let's see... Wednesday January 21, 3:20 pm after 20 minutes of pushing (hopefully less)8 pounds 1 ounce, 2o inches long. Good luck!

House of Payne said...

7 lbs. 3 oz. 20"
Am I right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...