Full Term (taken 3 days before birth)

She reminds us of Adam in this picture.

All 5 of us.

Sisters

Big Brother

I love this girl!

Kisses. Anna loves to give her kisses and Adam loves to rub the top of her head (he thinks her hair is soft).

Checking each other out

Sleeping Beauty

Coming home from the hospital- we took her home on the coldest night in 5 years. It dropped to -21 degrees F that night (without the windchill)!

Finally, I wanted to acknowledge Julie as our winner for our Guess How Big She'll Be game. Julie guessed January 14th, 8lbs even, 20.5 inches. I did like Erin P.'s attempt to win posted on January 16th- nice try:)

6 comments:
Niki, She is beautiful and you look great for just having a baby! Wow! Congratulations again!
Welcome to the world Camille! And welcome to the arctic tundra of MN - might as get used to it right away!
I loved all the pics - thanks for posting them - everybody looks so great together!
What? You mean I didn't win? I thought you'd get a kick out of that! She is absolutely beautiful! You guys were the cutest couple when we were in college and now you're the cutest family ever! Congratulations again!
Those are great pictures! It's so fun to see your family all together. Cute, cute, cute!
I have to argue the winner of the contest. I thought Jonelle had the closest weight/length guess - even though her date guess was off, I think she won the "how BIG will she be" (7 lb 7 oz and 20 in long) - but I don't know how the winner was chosen.
Congratulations Gray family!!! Camille is beautiful and I love her name too!
Congrats you guys! I think she's a keeper. What a cute family you have.
Post a Comment