
I've been a little out of the blogging world the last two weeks and I guess I was tagged twice during that time. Here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I love to eat chocolate! Dark chocolate is now my chocolate of choice (thanks to my father-in-law and my trip to Switzerland last year) but I can settle for just about any kind. Some way some how I find a little chocolate (or a lot) to eat everyday even if it means raiding the freezer and eating chocolate chips. A guilty pleasure!
2. I love babies. Ever since I was a little girl I've loved babies and taking care of them. I think we will have a pretty big family because I just LOVE to hold babies- especially my own (although right about now in the pregnancy stage I start to think otherwise).
3. I don't make my bed everyday. I know, I know, a nice made bed sets the tone for the room, but honestly I take a nap in it in most afternoons so why bother? Although I do like the look of it when I do make it- something to work on I guess.
4. I enjoy politics as long as I don't get to worked up about certain issues. I research the candidates, judges, or issues and vote at all the primaries and elections. When my kids get a little older I'd like to be a polling judge.
5. I grew up with a dog and loved him so much. Now we have salt water fish at our house and other people's pets bother me. I think some of it has rubbed off on me from Mike. I just don't like going to someone's house and have their dog jump all over me or cat hair stick to my clothes. I think the pet has to be yours to fully enjoy it or you have to be a true animal lover- which I guess I am not.
6. I didn't learn to love reading until I was an adult. In high school I only read a book for an assignment. Now I love reading and finding a good book (any recommendations?)
7. I never thought I'd live in Minnesota or anywhere this cold, but surprisingly I am very happy here. I enjoy the seasons and as long as I take a winter get-away trip every year and continue to invest in nice coats I'm happy to stay. I can't believe I admitted that! Oh and I do reserve the right to change my mind in a few months.
So now it's your turn. I tag Mia, Jonelle, and Leah

4 comments:
I had no idea you were an anti-pet person now! Are we getting old? I agree with the chocolate and loving the seasons. And, it is comforting to know you still love naps!
Niki,
Are you on goodreads? It's so much fun and totally got me back into reading. It's interesting to see what everyone is reading and a good place to get recommendations! Julie, Jodi, Jaime, Stacy and I are all on it...
Yeah, you should get on goodreads - Erin, Jonelle, and I are on it as well. I recommend 'Uglies' by Scott Westerfeld and 'The Covenant' by Beverly Lewis. Both are page turners, clean, and the first books in a series.
welcome back blogger! So funny about the pets thing. I am a self proclaimed animal lover and I HATE when people's dogs jump up on me and get their hair on me too! Join us on goodreads. It's really fun! As for the seasons...I'll never understand...must have sun...year round for survival purposes.
Post a Comment