Saturday, October 25, 2008

Uncle Stephen in Town

We've had fun with Uncle Stephen (Michael's brother) in town this week. We had dinner here with Stephen, Matt, Erin, & Ellie on Tuesday night followed by a late night of playing Scum (a pretty mindless card game) and eating treats (which I have been banned from making on future get-togethers:).

Here are the brothers together. Funny note- Stephen & Matt showed up in the same Gap sweater so Mike was a little out of place:)














Stephen was then able to spend Wednesday here playing with the kids. He was such a good sport playing all the kiddie games that make me go insane (ie Cootie Bug & Chuttes and Ladders). It was great to have someone else entertain them so I could get a few things done and the kids loved having him here.

5 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

That is hilarious about Matt and Steve's sweaters! Mike doesn't own any sweaters, does he? (since Dave doesn't I assumed the same about Mike) ;) I didn't know Steve was making a trip up there - what was he there for?

bloggin mom said...

Scum is one of our favorite must play card games when we get together with J.'s family.

Jeff & Melissa said...

That's so funny they wore the same shirt! Looks like so much fun and I can't get over how much the guys look alike.

Lanna Palmer said...

Wow! You can't tell they are brothers or anything! Looks like you all had a grand time. Too bad you were banned from making treats, because anything I've had of yours is AWESOME:)

steveandjonelle said...

I love the pictures. It's fun to see what Steve was up to while I was away. Thanks for making his stay in Minneapolis so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...