Monday, May 12, 2008

Learning to Bike

We love to bike and luckily live in a neighborhood with great bike trails through parks and across the city. As a result our kids love to be on bikes too. Mike put the training wheels back on Adam's old bike for Anna to use. She likes to do everything that Adam does so she loves to bike like him- although she needs a little work still.

Adam has become a little daredevil on the bike and likes to go over bumps and curbs and race neighborhood kids that are several years older than him. I'll have to get a good video of it. He wanted to go slow when I was filming since he was helping Anna and he recently had a bad wipe out. So all I have right now is Adam last year at 4 years old on his first day with out training wheels...

1 comment:

Jessica 7 said...

That's awesome! Maybe they can rub off on my kids - none of whom will touch a bike since Dianne broke her arm because of a bike fall. I had them watch the videos and hope they will be a good influence!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...