
You wouldn't think that you could build a snowman the day after Easter but you can if you live in Minnesota. We got a little more snow on Easter weekend so Mike took the kids out on Monday to build a snowman. I've been enjoying seeing all the Easter pictures on my friend's blogs with the outside egg hunts. Of course they live in California or Texas or some place wonderfully warm. So I thought I'd share some of our outside adventures. There's not much left of the snow today & I think we are probably done with the snow for the year. People ask me all the time how I like Minnesota after growing up in California. Honestly, I really love it, but this winter was a tough one. This was our fourth winter and much colder than past winters. I am so looking forward to real spring weather & loving the 45 degrees right now!

3 comments:
Fun! Those are great snowmen. We don't get enough snow here to sled or build snowmen - just ice and cold so we have to stay inside without the benefits and fun of snow. We loved the video!
Love,
Jess
hey! found your blog through sheralie's! hope all is well and you're keeping warm!
katie
http://sandiegobrowns.blogspot.com
Our weather has still been cold as well, but not quite as cold as yours! I hope it warms up soon for you!
Post a Comment