

I found their responses quite funny so I thought I'd share. If I found a pot of gold I would bring it to my mom. -Jennie
If I found a pot of gold I would keep it. -Heath
If I found a pot of gold I would buy a dinosaur. -Parker
If I found a pot of gold I would buy a box-like-thing with all the animal toys that move. -Nathan
If I found a pot of gold I would give it to my Dad so he could visit some states and then he can give it to my mom. -Sydney
If I found a pot of gold I would buy cars that have eyes and a mouth like Lightning McQueen. -Adam
I wonder what I would do with a pot of gold? I'm not quite sure- I guess it would depend upon how big the pot of gold was, but I'd probably put it toward a Honda Odyssey or maybe take a trip to Hawaii. I'm sure Mike would answer like Heath & say keep it! :)

2 comments:
If I had a pot of gold, I would buy a thousand candy bars. - Dianne
If I had a pot of gold, I would buy more gold. - Joshua
If I had a pot of gold, I would buy a pink teddy bear. - Rebecca
If I had a pot of gold, I would hire a housekeeper and cook! - Jessica
Jess,
I love the responses. I thought this was such a fun activity & love hearing what kids will say. Very Cute!
Post a Comment