I was in charge of dessert again for our family dinner this Sunday and made Lime Trifle based on Our Best Bites: Savoring the Seasons recipe. I was out of several ingredients including a box of vanilla pudding and pound cake so I made both from scratch and then altered the amounts of the other ingredients accordingly. I also don't have a pretty trifle bowl so I made individual ones in tumbler glasses. They turned out so good and I will definitely be making these again. If you've never visited Our Best Bites website or seen one of their beautiful cookbooks... well, you should. Click here. I have both of their cookbooks and absolutely love everything I've made from them.
Melody + Corbin Engagement
5 years ago

2 comments:
I love the our best bites cookbook too! Everything I've made from there has been awesome too!
Yum! I want some. :)
Glad you are enjoying the cookbook.
Post a Comment