I thought I'd post a few more recent pictures from around our house so here you go...
We had a huge snow storm last Sunday with church even being cut short (that has only happened a few times after 8 1/2 years here). Camille walking through the snow on the deck to go sledding on our hill.
Anna sliding down our hill. It was dark and I wasn't willing to go back outside so this was the best shot I could get.
Anna with her snowman she made a week after the snow storm. Yep, there was still that much snow.
We made graham cracker gingerbread houses for family home evening. Two tips that I've learned that makes them super easy... 1. Save candy from Halloween to use on gingerbread houses. It gets rid of their candy, they're happy to give it up knowing they'll see it again, and you don't have to buy any candy come December. 2. Use a hot glue gun to construct the houses. It saves so much time and the kids can get creative with their houses.
Calvin chowed down on as much candy as he could while the kids were decorating.
My 9 1/2 year old boy!
My almost 4 year old!
My sweet 7 year old!
Sister Love.
I couldn't get Calvin to stand still for even a second by I do love my busy almost 2 year old too!
And, did I mention I pretty much married Super Man?

3 comments:
Camille looks SO big in these pictures! Can't believe my little bubbies are growing up so fast!
Love this post! Christmas time at the Gray's house looks so fun!! (Despite the snow!) Miss you!
Fun Fun Fun house! Totally agree on the superman! :)
Post a Comment