This summer I hired one of my old young women, Kate, to help out once a week. She can drive now and would come over for 3-4 hours to babysit, clean, do projects or whatever I needed done that day. Usually, it was babysitting so I could get out of the house and go shopping or get something done without all 4 kids in tow. She'd come prepared with fun projects and crafts to do after the kids got their piano, cleaning, and workbooks done. The kids loved her and it was a small break each week I could look forward to. I'll be hiring summer help again in the future, it's a small price to pay for a little sanity.
4 comments:
that is smart!!
Brilliant!
Good for you and good for the kids!
I just hired someone last week for a few hours one afternoon because of so much going on after school and getting it done never happens with the new baby. It was so worth it!! I will try it next summer!
Post a Comment