Monday, September 3, 2012

Jeff and Natalie's visit 2012

My cool younger brother, Jeff, and his beautiful wife, Natalie, visited us in July.  We had so much fun together and we all loved having them here.  While they were here we visited the Children's Museum, watched Adam and Anna's soccer games, played a few games including our standby favorite with them- Bananagrams, and we took them camping (more on that in the next post).  For weeks after they left Camille kept saying, "I miss Jeff and Natalie," or "When are we going to see Jeff and Natalie again, I just love them." Well I miss Jeff and Natalie too.  I love that I have become so close with my brother and his wife.  I love that we have so much in common and can talk late into the night.  I love that they want to make family connections and try really hard to be apart of our lives.  Hopefully, we'll see them sooner than later because I just miss them too!

Here are a few pics from our week together:

Jeff was a good sport and rode in the back.
Jeff & Anna 
Anna at the Children's Museum
Wrestle time
Once again, Jeff was a good sport playing with the kids at the Children's Museum.
Natalie and Camille
Calvin dancing with Natalie
One of our many games played
Since they visited right after Adam's birthday they brought a present for him- a baking soda rocket car.  
So fun!

1 comment:

Janis said...

Kind of welled up looking at these pics. I love seeing grown up siblings enjoying spending time together. (And seeing all of the bubbies love their Aunt and Uncle!)I think you have a pic of Dad in that turtle too. Like father like son. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...