April was pretty nice weather wise, and we had several lunch picnics in our backyard. Camille spreads out our blanket while I make lunch. She carries out the water bottles while I carry out the plates. Calvin is just happy to be outside. I'm pretty sure he'll be an outdoors guy when he's older. I'm sure he'll love our camping trip this summer. He spends a good portion of his day staring out the windows looking at birds and cars driving by. Today is trash day- his favorite- big trucks to watch. Lunch is usually over pretty quickly. Calvin finds the novelty of eating together on the blanket so great he stuffs his face as quickly as he can and then tries to eat the rest of Camille's lunch which has hardly been touched by the time he finishes his own. After lunch we use our awesome neighbor's swing set (they've given us permission to use it anytime- score for us). Camille heads for the sandbox while Calvin makes his way to the swing and starts to fuss to get in. Last week he swung so long he nearly fell asleep. He would have too if I would have let him but I figured it was better to fall asleep in his bed and avoid the transfer. I love having these two home during the day and being able to focus on them. My little C's.
Melody + Corbin Engagement
5 years ago

1 comment:
Cute bubbies! You are such a fun, cool mom! :)
Post a Comment