I got to go on a field trip with the 3rd grade classes to the state capitol. It is a beautiful building and I sure learned a lot. Although spending the day with Adam was the best part. He's such a great kid.
The Golden Horses- it was raining when we got inside so they wouldn't let us out on the balcony to see them up close but we had a pretty good view from below.
Friends Mark and Maxwell with Adam
Our guide pointing out the different symbols all over the building. The lighting inside was very dark so a lot of the indoor shots didn't turn out very good- here is where I wish I had a better camera- sigh.
Ceiling in the hallway
Adam and Kendall were chosen to stand in front of the Governor's podium.
Adam's class in the rotunda.
Large glass chandelier
Solid Marble Pillar
Floating Cantilever Staircase

No comments:
Post a Comment