We have a few more Easter pictures that I wanted to post. Grandma Gray invited us over to color Easter eggs and have lunch since we had no school on Good Friday. The kids did a little service project picking up sticks and branches that had blown down from all the big trees in their yard. I told Mom Gray that I didn't want her paying the kids and they were happy to do it. But low and behold they started finding money filled eggs scattered around the yard. Grandma sure knows how to make work fun!
The Saturday before Easter we attended the Pollmann's annual egg hunt. I think they had 1,500 eggs hidden this year. Camille showing her spoils.
On Easter day Camille woke up with a fever so Mike stayed home from church with her and Calvin. I try and have matching Easter outfits every year so we snapped a few family pictures despite Camille not feeling too great.
My beautiful Anna Katherine!
Grandma cuddling Camille after our yummy dinner.
And of course our cute Calvin Boy, look at those big brown eyes!

1 comment:
Wish we were invited! Looks like it was fun. Cute pics!
Post a Comment