Saturday, April 14, 2012

Do Over

Adam & Anna are 2 years and 2 months apart.  Camille and Calvin are 2 years and 3weeks apart.  But the spacing between Anna and Camille is 3 1/2 years.  Since Anna started school early she is now in 1st grade and gone all day with Adam.  Sometimes during the quite(er) (it's not really ever that quite around here) mornings without the older two I feel like I have a do-over with the younger two.  It reminds me of when I had just Adam & Anna at home and sometimes it feels like deja vu when we are doing activities together.    Since Mike is working from home on Fridays we sometimes go to lunch with him.  Yesterday when we were out if felt like it did 5 years ago when we just had two kids.  I like remembering those simpler times with only two kids but I'm certainly glad we have the family we have now.  So for now I'll just enjoy our do-over mornings together and hope I learned a thing or two the first time around!  


1 comment:

Julie W said...

I echo every sentiment...so weird but delightful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...