This post is only a month late. We left on our trip to Hawaii right after Calvin's birthday so I never posted about it. Calvin has been our angel baby- calm, sweet, happy, a great sleeper, and good eater. He weighed 21.9 lbs (31%), was 29 1/2 inches (41%), and his head was 18 1/4 inches (51%) at his year check up.
Some of his favorites are music, dancing together, playing with electronics (phones, remotes, etc.), his bottle (now with toddler formula, he's been having an upset stomach with whole milk), cars, balls, messing up Camille's puzzles or anything else she's working on, unraveling the toilet paper roll as fast as he can, and of course his blanket (made by my Aunt Mary). Life is grand as a 1 year old!
This past year has flown by and I can't believe my baby is one! We celebrated at Grandma and Grandpa Gray's house after Sunday dinner. Uncle Matt, Aunt Erin, and cousin Ellie were also there. Calvin loved everyone singing to him but wasn't too sure about the cake at first . He figured it out pretty quick though. Happy birthday BooLuLu!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Calvin boy! (I thought I already posted on this but I don't see it here.) Those are great one year old pics.
I think he looks a lot like Adam... So cute! Ty loves his blankie from Aunt Mary too.
Post a Comment