Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What we've been up to...

On St. Patrick's Day we visited Great-Grandma Frances and had a little green picnic at a nearby park.  One of our goals this year is to visit Grandma more often. She lives about 40 minutes away in a direction we rarely travel, and as a result, we don't make it there as often as we'd like.  Great-Grandpa Wally passed away last month and she seems to be taking everything is stride.  Michael spent several hours providing tech support for her computer.

On March 15th Anna had her 1st grade music program.  The theme was Wackadoo Zoo and turned out really cute.  Anna got to play the xylophone to accompany one of the songs.  Here she is with her awesome music teacher Mrs. Friant.  The next day, the 16th was our school carnival put on by the PTO. Since I'm still serving as the Vice President I was one of the heads of it.  We had a good turn out and raised a few thousand dollars for the school.  Very fun, but I'm glad it's over.
We've also been spending a lot of time outside and have had many picnics.  We're now onto Spring Break and enjoying the time off school, late monopoly games, sleeping in (only a little with Calvin), and playing with friends.  
In other news, Calvin has become a proficient walker and is a very busy little boy.  I'll post videos soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...