Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fun with Grandpa and Grandma Morris

Grandma and Grandpa Morris came out for Adam's baptism and we had a fun visit with them.  The first day they were here we had the baptism and then stayed home and enjoyed the beautiful weather by playing outside.  Badminton was a hit.
Camille and Grandma lounging
Adam and Grandpa 
I love this picture of my Pops and Calvin! Calvin's "old man" expression cracks me up.
I thought this was a sweet picture of Anna and Grandpa
Grandma loves the babies.
We also visited the Science Museum.  Grandma and Anna went and saw an Omni movie (The rest of us had already seen it before) while Grandpa and Adam got to do an experiment with cheek cells.  Camille and I had fun reading books, playing puppets, and playing with some different exhibits.  It was nice to have more adults so everyone could do what they wanted.  
Before heading to the airport we visited the Mall of America.  It was Grandpa's first time there and Adam convinced him to go on the Brain Surge.  It has become Adam's new favorite ride ever since he rode it with Uncle Jeff a few months ago.
Grandma rode the carousel with Camille & Anna
We tried out the mirror maze.  At one point Camille got ahead of me and then tried to run back.  She ran straight into a mirror and then straight into another one.  The whole time I could see her trying to run to me but I couldn't get to her fast enough.  It was pretty sad but pretty funny at the same time.  Poor girl.

2 comments:

Janis said...

I didn't know that happened to Camille in the Mirror maze. So funny! I wish I'd seen that. We had a lovely time with everyone.

Unknown said...

Calvin is so so cute! I love all the pictures, and congrats to Adam on the baptism!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...