Saturday, July 9, 2011

Adam's Baptism

Adam was baptized and confirmed by Michael on Saturday, July 9th. 

In preparation for his baptism I've been working with Adam on a workbook I got from my sister-in-law, Jessica.  It is quite long and it's taken several months but I feel like Adam is very well prepared to take on the covenant of baptism.  Adam has also been learning to fast the last few months and we've fasted and prayed that he would feel the Spirit and know he was making a good choice.  

There was a very special Spirit at the service during the prayers, songs, talks, and especially the baptism and confirmation.  I couldn't help but feel incredibly proud of this little boy and his decision to be baptized.  




Camille as usual was having a hard time at the baptism and luckily Aunt Jessica stepped in to help her.  They went for a short walk and found this goose by the door.  Immediately Camille calmed down and they were able to come back into the baptism.  Thank you Aunt Jessica!

1 comment:

steveandjonelle said...

Congratulations Adam! That's so great that Jessica was able to come. What a special day. We wish we could have been there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...