Due to being triple booked this weekend Adam had to miss his piano recital. As the kids grow up and we get more busy I'm sure we'll have to miss many more things, but this one was tough since he has been working so hard this year. We decided to have a family recital the next day at Grandma & Grandpa Gray's house so Adam could play on Grandpa's nice piano. Grandpa even recorded the songs and is going to make a special CD for Adam.
I'm amazed at how much he's learned in just 9 months of lessons! Here are his songs: San Francisco Trolley, Legends of the Buffalo, and Hand Bell Choir as a duet with Grandpa.
Melody + Corbin Engagement
5 years ago

2 comments:
He's so good! Good job Adam!!
Awesome Adam! You are learning so quickly. Keep up the practicing and I bet you and Grandpa Gray will keep making beautiful music together. I think Uncle Matt M. will really like the Legends of the Buffalo. It sounds like a song he used play on the piano. :)
Post a Comment