Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Treats

Anna saw a picture in a magazine of reindeer cupcakes and decided she wanted to make them for Family Home Evening. I think she did a pretty good job despite having slightly different supplies.



















Here's the picture from the magazine.



















Yesterday Grandma Gray invited us over to make gingerbread cookies with her. The kids had so much fun and I even got to do a little shopping all alone. Later in the day Erin (my SIL) came over and played with the kiddos while I got to go grocery shopping again all alone. Thanks Grandma and Erin!































3 comments:

Janis said...

Go Grandma Gray. Those look awesome. How nice for you to get a day to do some alone shopping.

Janis said...

Oh and the reindeer cupcakes are SOOO cute! Cute idea for a school party.

Jeff & Melissa said...

Anna looks so old in the last picture! So much fun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...