I left the house this morning before the fam was up to go play basketball. Our team won and I even made two baskets! (I had never played on a basketball team until a few years ago when the women in our ward needed extra players and recruited me. It's not my favorite sport to play but it is good exercise.)
Adam passed his swimming class and is ready for the next level.
I noticed my pants are feeling a little looser- hooray for the elliptical machine!
We took the kids to the Bakken Museum in Minneapolis for the first time. Earl Bakken is the founder of Medtronic and they had a free day for employees. The museum is in a large renovated house in a cool neighborhood in Minneapolis. It has several hands on exhibits and displays about electricity. Here's Anna with the Vandagraph generator.
I got a nap! (That in of itself usually makes for a good day!)

Mike made dinner tonight and I was surprised by these on the table. I love fresh flowers! Have I mentioned that before? If I could, I'd have fresh flowers in every room of my house. I'm glad Mike gets that about me and indulges me quite often.
We cleaned up the house, folded laundry, and set out clothes so we're all set for Sunday. Mike has early morning church meetings most Sundays so it makes a huge difference when I'm trying to get the three kids looking respectable and out the door by myself.
Oh yes, and it hit 38 degrees today! We didn't even wear coats into the museum! A few curbs around town are beginning to show from beneath the mounds of snow and I even saw some of our grass near our driveway- SPRING IS ON THE WAY... at least I hope so.

3 comments:
LOVED this post. Glad you had a great day!
Sounds awesome :)
I think that is one of the museums you can get free passes to at the library too. Glad you had a great day!
Post a Comment