We visited Santa at Mike's work party on Saturday. Anna asked for a pony set and Adam asked for a big Transformer. He was also sure to tell Santa we will be in CA for Christmas.
2009

Because these are so cute, I thought I'd include our Santa pictures from Christmas' past. I have these framed and put them up every Christmas in our living room. Thanks Medtronic for making sure we get our annual Santa picture. (Note: Mike started in 2004 but we didn't go that year- in retrospect I wish I had taken Adam to visit Santa as a baby... oh well.)
2008
2005





4 comments:
So, cute and thanks for the scripture a day. With all this job junk going on it was a great reminder!
Those past pictures are adorable. It just gives you a clue at how fast they grow up! Love the crying ones! At the time they are taken you are sad the child didn't cooperate but later they just make you smile all the more!
I LOVE these pictures! Sooooo cute! Ellie is getting her pic with Santa this weekend! Yayyyy!
Cute - nice that Camille's not crying. :)
Post a Comment