Thursday, September 17, 2009

She's 4!

Anna with her castle cake for our family party.
































We celebrated Anna's 4th birthday first with the extend family on Sunday and then again on September 2nd while we were camping. She is always quick to remind us that her birthday is September 2nd so we made sure to celebrate and make her feel special that day too. With school starting, family in town, and our camping trip we didn't have much time for a party so for one of her presents she got to choose a friend to join us on a family activity. This last week we made good on the promise and took her good friend Brooklyn bowling (even though she had several choices I think she chose the bowling since that is what Adam had for his party).




























Happy 4th Birthday my dear sweet Anna!

5 comments:

Lanna Palmer said...

Happy Birthday Anna! I LOVE the castle cake! If you made that, you need to tell me how, it is sooooo cute! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?

Natalie and Jeff said...

She is so cute!!! Tell her Uncle Jeff and Aunt Natalie say Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe she is already four!

Sheralie said...

Yes great cake. I would love to know how you made it too!

Elizabeth said...

I've seen many a castle cakes, but that one is really creative. Way to go, Nikki! And Happy bday to Anna!

Jessica 7 said...

Way to use the cones on her cake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...