Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another year older, another year wiser

Before the month of September is finished I figured I had better post about the first day of school. Yes, I know I'm backtracking but not as much as you would think. Here in MN school doesn't start until the day after labor day. This year that happens to fall on September 8th. Anna didn't start preschool until the week after on September 14th. So in reality I'm only two weeks behind on my posts... still late, but such is my life.

Adam started first grade and so far is doing very well. He has adjusted to the full day schedule and has gotten used to eating lunch on his own (and occasionally buying school lunch).













Anna goes to two different preschools both two days a week. We are continuing with the mom & kids preschool that I have done for the last four years. She is also going to a preschool at our community center. So far she loves both and is always excited to tell me what she does each day.













The kids just keep on growing so quickly. Sometimes I wish I could just pause them and keep them my babies forever.

1 comment:

Jeff & Melissa said...

They are so grown up and looking more and more like each other!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...