Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grandma Harris

My Grandma Harris passed away this week. She is my first grandparent to pass away and it's hard to believe she's gone even though we've known it would happen soon. I want to write about the many things she taught me over the years that have been floating around in my head, but we are flying out tomorrow and laundry and packing are calling. Check back next week for a recap of the weekend. We also have some fun pictures from our camping trips that I've been meaning to post. Anyways, it will all be up next week (hopefully).

2 comments:

CamEmKoford said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma! Hope your mom is doing well! Good luck on the flight .

Jessica 7 said...

We're thinking about you and your family. I hope the travel goes smoothly. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...