When we went out to California in May we took the kids to Disneyland for the first time. They are at such fun ages where the characters are so magical and exciting for them to see. I was amazed that Adam and Anna were tall enough to go on every ride except Indiana Jones. They loved all the "scary" rides. We took my sister Jenna with us the first day and the rest of the family joined us the second day (sans Lori's family- we missed you guys). It was great to have 7 adults with my three kids. There were a lot of shoulder rides from the uncles and of course everyone wanted to hold Camille. If only I could have that ratio on a daily basis!
Snow White

Anna showing Mulan how old she is
Cinderella's Fairy Godmother- we ran into her outside the castle and she took the time to sing Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo with Anna and then she sang to and played with Camille.
Fairy Godmother playing with Camille

Boys with Mickey
Girls with Minnie














2 comments:
I love these pictures- almost as much as I love Disney! What great memories!
Looks like a lot of fun, sorry we didn't get to see you!
Post a Comment