Friday, June 5, 2009

104.8

104.8 degrees!  That was Anna's temperature yesterday night.  We were up all night with her trying to keep her temperature down.   I took her in early yesterday and her cold has turned into pneumonia again.  Her oxygen levels were low and there was quite a bit of fluid in and around her lungs.   After a blessing, several cool baths, doses of Tylenol, children's Motrin, Azithromycin, and popsicles later her temperature is back to normal.   I just hope her lungs can heal so she doesn't have to go through this again.  Last night we only had to get up twice, once to check Anna's fever and once to feed Camille.  (Camille has been off schedule since our trip to CA and still wants an early morning feeding.)  I am definitely ready for the weekend!  

6 comments:

Lanna Palmer said...

Oh, that is no fun:( I sure hope she feels better soon!

D said...

Hope you all feel better soon!

Julie W said...

Niki, That sounds horrible. Poor Anna. I hope her lungs clear up good this time!

Jessica 7 said...

Oh no! We will have her in our prayers. That is so scary. I'll call soon. Love you!

Natalie and Jeff said...

Hope Anna gets better soon! We send our love!

Elizabeth said...

Poor thing and poor everyone! I hope it gets better. It's so scary when they aren't breathing well. We'll be praying for y'all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...