Anna started preschool last week. She was so excited and kept saying she was the preschool girl. (Adam keeps reminding us he's the kindergarten boy.) I'm doing the same type of preschool I did with Adam where the kids rotate houses and the mom's teach a different letter each week. I started off last week with the letter A. Later in the day Anna said, "Mom you're a mommy and a teacher!" I think this will be a great year for her in preschool!

Check out her new Tinkerbell backpack. She was so excited to wear it even though she was just going to our house.
6 comments:
She's adorable, isn't it amazing how fast they grow up?
Anna - did you know that Rebecca has a Tinkerbell backpack too?! Wow! Hers is purple. It's fun to be matching cousins! I'm glad you're having fun in preschool!
Niki - I don't know how you do it. I could barely get my own kids to school when I was pregnant, let alone run one in my house! Nice job!
Hey Niki!
First of all congratulations on your upcoming little girl! How exciting!
Also, just had to comment on how adorable your kids are! They are already so grown up and absolutely beautiful!
Miss you!
That is such a great way to do preschool!
I am loving the tinkerbell backpack. What a cutie!
What cute kids -- how are you doing, baby mama??
Post a Comment