Well, I'm leaving later today to visit my family in Poway. My baby sister is graduating for high school and all my family is in town for it. This will be the first time I've left the kids with Mike while I go on a trip. I had a girls trip with my sister-in-laws while I was pregnant with Anna but my mom watched Adam. We also left the kids last year when we went to Switzerland & Italy but my brother & sister-in-law took the kids. I have a great book (Eclipse- 3rd in Twilight serious) for the plane and can't believe I don't have to bring a huge back of tricks/snacks to entertain the kids. Yippee!
Well I thought I'd post some pictures of Jenna from Prom last week. She sure has grown up!
Love ya Jenna!


Her date was Nathan Dunn from Rancho Bernardo
2 comments:
Super fun! Have a great trip. We'll have to get another Gray Girls Trip on the calendar in the next few years. See you in a few weeks!
Love,
Jess
That is the coolest dress EVER!!!
Post a Comment