Well, this clearly has not been the year of the blog. After 7 years on blogger and a few more using MIT server space, I have to say this is my worst year for blogging. We did in fact make it to CA and we have had many adventures I'd love to share and document. However, I had a request for guessing for the arrival date and weight estimates for Cinco. So, feel free to leave your guess in the comment section. For the record, I guess he'll make his appearance 12-4-14 and weigh 8lbs even. Yes, that is only 2 days away so hurry and get your guesses in!
Here are a few pics from the baby shower my mom, Lori, Natalie, Sara, and Meghan gave me. It was beautiful Saturday afternoon luncheon.
11 comments:
My guess is December 8, 8lbs. 2ozs. We are excited to meet you "Cinco."
(Any Mikey projects offered this time?) :)
This baby is coming soon!! In keeping with the Cinco theme, I'll guess December 5, and 8 lbs 5 oz.
Can't wait to meet him! My guess is December 6th. 8lbs 3oz
Lori's guess: December 7th, 8lbs 6oz.
Emily and Lori's choices were my first two guesses for the day, so to be different I will go with December 11 and 7 lbs 14 oz for weight.
I have a second guess, but I am sure Niki won't like it. I am trying to keep with the number 12 in mind so: birth on 12/12 and 12 x 12 ounces = 9 lbs. But only one guess right?
I'll play with numbers too. I'll say born on December 9th weighing 9 lbs 12 oz. So - 9-12 on 12/9
I'm going December 7, 8lbs 8oz. Mr. Cinco we're waiting.
Marie's guess: 12/10/14 weighing 9lbs 4 oz.
Ok, since my guess was for today, and no baby coming signs yet, I am going to take another guess. I think 12-13-14 would be a cool birthday. Dad wants to add weighing in at 10lbs. 11ozs. to keep the number sequence. (Ouch! I don't think you will like that guess!) :)
Haven't heard any news and my day passed...New guess is Dec. 14 weighing 9 lbs 2 oz.
Post a Comment