Hello. I am back. My computer hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. That was a few months ago but I got out of the blogging habit while it was being fixed. A lot has changed as around here. We are adding numero cinco to our family in December and are sure excited about it. We lovingly call the babe Cinco right now. It's pretty cute when the kids want to hug my belly or ask how big Cinco is.
Oh, we also decided to move to San Diego, CA. Puking, packing, summer with 4 kids home and husband working out of state, and trying to sell a house don't make for the greatest combo. I wouldn't recommend it. However, we survived and are looking forward to this next stage of life.
So now is the time to place your guess on gender. My ultrasound is in one week so let the guessing begin. For the record I am thinking boy, although I am still sick at 18 1/2 weeks so I'm starting to wonder if it's a girl (I get more sick with girls). Anyways, place your guess in the comments below and I'll report back next week.
Melody + Corbin Engagement
5 years ago


6 comments:
GIRL!!! I've thought it was a girl since we first heard your wonderful news, so I'll stick with that. Can't wait to hear for sure!
Carter thought long and hard about this one and decided it had to be a girl given the prestablished pattern (BOY-GIRL-GIRL-BOY).
Glad to see you blogging again! We're excited to meet Cinco too :) I'm going to guess girl!
I am going to go against the trend and guess boy. Six out of the last seven grandchildren have been girls. It would be nice for Calvin to have a bit of male company. But whatever he or she is we will be excited in December to welcome another family member to our growing posterity!!
I'm going to guess girl because I was there to witness the gagging! Lol
For the record:
Mike- Boy
Adam- Boy
Anna- Girl
Camille- Girl
Calvin- Boy
Mark (Grandpa Morris)-Girl since their tie-breaker was a girl
Post a Comment