Monday, July 28, 2014

It's a boy!

We had our ultrasound this week on Cinco and he looks great!  Yes, I said he.  We're having another boy and we are so excited.  I brought home blue balloons from my appointment and asked Camille what color they were and what she thought we were having.  She said boy and was sad at first but is happy now.  Adam and Anna came to the ultrasound with me so they knew already.  Calvin kept saying, "I'm going to be a big brother. It's a boy."  Technology has come so far and the imaging on the ultrasound was amazing.  We could see him sucking, his tongue, ear, and cute little face (not scary like I remember babies looking in past ultrasounds).  At one point he put both hands behind his head and it looked like he was just lounging in there.  We are in love with this boy already.  










2 comments:

Janis said...

Welcome little Cinco to the family! We are excited for the Gray family's new addition. He is cute! :)

Meaghan said...

Yay, a boy! He looks cute already, congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...