Tuesday, February 4, 2014

November and early December 2013

In November we visited Como Zoo with some friends.  It's a small but free zoo and is perfect for little kids- fun mornings with picnic lunches and still home in time for naps.   It had been awhile since we've been there and the kids had a lot of fun.




I hosted Thanksgiving this year.  A lot of our Gray Family was in CA visiting Stephen & Jonelle with their new twins so we invited the Carlisle Family over and of course Great-Grandma Frances.  It was fun to have friends over and the kids loved our annual Turkey Bingo afterwards.  
 The snow started piling up... 
and we've enjoyed plenty of sledding, tubing, and snowmen.
 I'll have to brave the cold and get a picture of the end of our driveway now- it's almost as tall as I am!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...