Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Still Here

I must admit the last few months I've been the worst at blogging probably since I started back in 2007.  We have done so many fun things that I want to capture on here, but reality is setting in and it probably won't happen this year.  Frigged January will have to be my month to catch up- which works nicely here since I have no desire to leave my house.  Until then, how about the first day of school, Halloween, and Thanksgiving all in one?
 First day of 5th and 3rd grade! 
 We switched schools this year which was very bitter-sweet for us but so far we have been very pleased.  
 Camille started her "High-School Preschool" two days a week and loves it.
 I can't believe I only have one more with this cutie year before she's off to kindergarten.
 I had to include this picture of her with her BFF- she makes the best grumpy face.
 Camille with her friends from our Mom and Kids Preschool we did last year.
Calvin as Bob the Builder
 Camille as a butterfly (see below)
 Anna as a butterfly (This is why Camille wanted to be a butterfly-to be just like Anna. Everything has to be just like Anna these days.)
 Adam as a dementor from Harry Potter (I typically hate masks but we were short on time this year and 10 year old boys are picky on costumes.)

 We had a lovely Thanksgiving with Great-grandma Frances and the Carlile Family over.  The rest of the MN Grays were in CA for Christmas this year.  Mike organized the Turkey Bowl for our ward right behind our house.  After dinner, we played our annual Turkey Bingo and the kids enjoyed their prizes.

Phew, at this rate maybe I will be caught up.

1 comment:

marian said...

Good catch up. Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...