Thursday, January 31, 2013

I'm here...

Hello Again.  It's the last day in January so I thought I should get back to the old blog.  Christmas was wonderful and life has been busy.  And frankly, the longer I go with out posting makes it that much harder to get started catching up on all our happenings.  But I will try.  For Christmas Mike surprised me with a new camera lens and I have so many great pictures from the past month and half I want to share.  Warning: there may be a picture over-load for the next few postings.  One of the reasons it's been tough to get on here has been this...
We've been dealing with sickies for the last few weeks.  After staying healthy all season we've been hit hard with all kinds of sickness in January.  This picture was from last week with a stomach bug.  This week it looks like Calvin is coming down with the flu and was up for a good part of the night last night needing to be held (very unlike him).  I've been cleaning like crazy and did at least 10 loads of laundry last week dealing with sickness and the regular day-to-day laundry.  So yes, I've been a little busy. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awww so sad, poor calvin!

marian said...

Oh man! Just keep saying, I'm grateful for my washing machine, I'm grateful for my washing machine! I hope you are all on the mend.

Janis said...

Hope everyone is better now. Sorry you had a rough month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...