Saturday, January 28, 2012

Beach Babes

We decided to spend our last full day at the beach again since we had such a fun time the week before at the beach.  We choose to go to Point Loma beach which was more of a drive but made it so we could see Stephen and Jonelle's family too.  It was a nice beach but very cold when we first got there.  Once the fog burned off it warmed up and turned into a beautiful day.  

Grandma and Camille trying to stay warm.
Camille had fun with the Carter's sand toys.
This boy loved the sand.  He may have given it a taste test here and there. 
 Adam and Carter were so busy playing it was hard to grab a picture of them.  Anna was off with Logan so much that I later realized I didn't get a picture.
 Camille loves Annabelle so much! After S&J's visit this summer she talked about Annabelle for weeks and then months later would occasionally say, "I miss Annabelle."   

 Me and Jonelle with our winter babes.  They're 3 weeks apart.
 And since I thought these two were so cute here are plenty of pics...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...