Thursday, October 13, 2011

Resemblence

Calvin at 8 months
Adam at 9 months
I'm still trying to decide how much these two look a like and I thought this was a pretty good comparison.  Adam was definitely bigger- he never wanted to stop eating.  I still contend that the main difference is their eyes but what do you think?  

Post Edit:  I found a baseball hat so we took another shot with Calvin in it.  I love my cute boys!

4 comments:

Janis said...

Definitely look like brothers. Put a hat on Calvin and then see the resemblance. Cute bubbies!

Natalie and Jeff said...

Look how big he has gotten!! I can't wait to see him soon!!

marian said...

yep, but it's pretty darn close! Handsome boys.

Cecy said...

Hi Niki! So great to get your comment! Those two DO look alike. Adam was SO cute!!! And Calvin looks just as cuddly and cute. We miss you guys and would LOVE to reconnect somehow. You know, there are several MIT families here in Albuquerque! Does that tempt you? :)

I LOVE those bibs! I always think of you when I put them on my kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...