Two weeks before Halloween Adam had the idea to have everyone dress as the Mario gang. He convinced the girls to scrap their store bought (read easy) princess costumes for these homemade (read stressful), borrowed, and online auctioned ones. I admit these are way cuter than our original plan but it sure was a busy week trying to pull this off on top of having our Primary program, play group, and PTO stuff this week. Did I mention I signed up to be PTO Vice President this year? Not quite sure what I was thinking- but I digress. Introducing the cutest Mario gang:
Adam as Mario (costume borrowed from my friend Jenny)
Anna as Princess Peach (purchase online)
Camille as Toadette (made by yours truly, there may or may not have been a few tears in the making of that hat)
Calvin as Toad (hat borrowed from my friend Jenny and vest made by me)
Mike as Luigi (borrowed hat)
And Me as ??? Adam wanted me to be the Magikoopa but I ran out of time for my costume so this was as close as I got. Besides I stay home and pass out candy.
Anna couldn't resist trying on Adam's Mario hat. Isn't she a beauty?
She just loves dressing up and Halloween.
Since this was Calvin's first Halloween I had to do the picture in the pumpkin... he didn't like it.
I mean really didn't like it.

4 comments:
Ha Ha Ha for Calvin in the pumpkin. I don't blame you Calvin that would feel very slimy!!! Good job on the theme costumes. Everyone looks super cute. Happy Halloween today!!!! :)
Love your costumes!!
You are seriously super mom! And that picture of Calvin is hilarious!
IMPRESSIVE! I had no idea Mario was popular these days, but there were a lot of Mario themed costumes in our hood as well. Your costumes look FAB!
Post a Comment