Sunday, April 17, 2011

Calvin's Blessing Day

Wow, this week has really flown by! We had a lot of fun with family in town visiting. I'll have to post pictures of our adventures around Minneapolis but I figured I start with Calvin's blessing day.

Michael gave Calvin a beautiful blessing with many great promises. He was promised he would learn quickly from his parents and siblings to recognize the spirit and act on its promptings. He was blessed with a keen sense of right and wrong, a desire to serve the Lord on a mission and serve in the community, and with patience. He was told to use his talents to bless the lives of those around him. He was also blessed with a peaceful and happy temperament which we've already seen in him.
Calvin Michael Gray



















Calvin with Grandma & Grandpa Morris



















Grandma & Calvin (Look at the chubby Bubby!)



















Our Family. Oh how I love them!














All the visiting family and friends














Four Generations of Gray Boys

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...